After 50 years in business, Hahn Plumbing and Heating understands that emergencies happen, any time, anywhere.
We Offer Emergency Plumbing Service
Our normal business hours are 7:30AM to 4:30PM
We are here to help. We are your go-to reliable plumbing, heating, and cooling contractor: This is our role in the community.
If you have an emergency situation, defined as causing damage to property, or presenting an immediate health hazard please call Hahn Plumbing and Heating at 970-484-7668.
Examples of what is a plumbing emergency:
- BASEMENT FLOODING
- ONLY TOILET IN HOME WILL NOT FLUSH
- NO HEAT IN HOME (Please check batteries in Thermostat)
- NO HOT WATER (Healthcare Facilities, restaurants, and other commercial applications)
- RUPTURED PIPES
- GAS LEAK
- MAIN SEWER LINE BACK UP
To schedule a service, call HERE during the week for:
- LEAKING FAUCET (turn water off at stop valve under sink)
- TOILET RUNS NONSTOP (turn water off at stop valve under toilet)
- ONE OF TWO OR MORE TOILETS WILL NOT FLUSH
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL NOT WORKING
- NO HOT WATER (residential)
- REQUEST ESTIMATE (you can request an estimate HERE)
- SEWER SMELL
- CLOGGED SINK
Please understand our costs to respond during off-hours, weekends and holidays are higher and our rates will reflect this increase for off-hour On-Call services. The value is there in a true emergency. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you find yourself in an emergency plumbing situation.